Pages

Tuesday, 18 August 2026

Heartwarming.

 This will warm the cockles of your heart. These two little lads are just magic. Edward and Reuben are excellent presenters. They are our future farmers. Give them a thumbs up. They are stars in their community, and have been featured in their local newspaper. Children are our future, we must continue to fight for freedom of choice. Support our farmers.  

This is their Faceboook page. 



Thanks for popping in. 
Toodle pip.   ilona

4 comments:

  1. Bless "" ✨️ ☺️ .. there parent's
    must be proud πŸ‘

    Best Wishes Levi xx 😘 ♥️ ❤️ πŸ’•..xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think their parents are doing a good job. Their vocabulary is amazing, they have learnt so many words. Stringing a sentence together as they do, shows a level of confidence you don't always find in young children.

      Delete
    2. πŸ’― Agreed ilona.. respect politeness cost nothing πŸ’― πŸ‘Œ..these young lad's will Grow up into fine young upstanding men..

      I was in Lidl shopping πŸ› the other day and two young girls so kind πŸ˜‡πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‡πŸ˜ŠπŸ’žπŸ«Άhelped me find what I was looking for it was hiding underneath the other foods. So there are many out there Just that the press likes to paint every young person as lazy bad manners etc with the same Brush πŸŽ¨πŸ–ŒπŸ–ΌπŸ€”πŸ’­πŸ˜‘that's unfair ilona.. Just going to make a coffee and enjoy it sitting in the Garden get some fresh air...
      Glad the rain as gone the farmer'swon'tBe 🐝🐝🐝🐝. 🌧🌈☔️πŸŒ¦πŸŒ‚⛈️🌩☂️☁️☀️🌞⛅️⛅️☀️☀️🌞🌞🌞🌞☀️☀️⛅️⛅️⛅️☀️☀️🌞🌞☀️πŸŒ„πŸŒ„πŸŒ„πŸŒ»πŸŒ»πŸŒ»πŸŒ»πŸ”†πŸ”†πŸŒ»πŸŒ»πŸŒ„πŸŒ„πŸŒ…


      Love ❤️
      Levi xx 😘 πŸ’• ❤️ ♥️

      Delete
  2. oh that is so lovely to see, thanks for sharing........

    ReplyDelete

I might publish your comment, or I might not.