Pages

Saturday, 8 August 2026

Never forget

 Good morning.

Here we are at Saturday once again. Another weekend to relax an enjoy ourselves. Make sure you have a plan. 

If you think that Dr Peter McCollough is lying, best to skip this video. If you think he is onto something you might like to invest sixteen minutes of your time to listen to his joined up writing, dot the 'i's and cross the 't's', to confirm what you already know. 

Of course, the corrupt Government might like to think this is all water under the bridge, and try to sweep it under the carpet. We have to move on for sure, but I will never forget. 

It's sunny, go outside and enjoy your weekend. 

Toodle pip.  ilona

4 comments:

  1. That was very interesting to listen to. Thank you for sharing,… do you think the covid vaccine caused your sisters cancer? I know this talks about heart issues in people with existing or undiagnosed heart problems.. but I have read that cases of cancer accelerated as well,.. i.e. it also causes existing and possibly benign tumours to change or grown more rapidly. My husband and me both think we have been permanently tired since we have all the covid boosters,.. but you can’t prove it,… it could be something else, but my sporty husband has been constantly tired since he had the shots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a shortened version of a reply I originally wrote.
      The more I think about it, and the more I read about it, yes, I think it did. I can't verify that, just going by my gut instincts. I asked her what had started the investigations. She told me that she was a long term user of a drug to control her acid reflux. The doctor suggested she have a blood test when she went for a six monthly prescription. That's how they found it.

      Delete
  2. Went out today on our daily 3 mile walk. Took the usual bag to pick litter. Filled the bag, but... only one can. Usually can tell what drinks are on offer in the supermarkets by the number of cans. On a good day we can have up to 5 red bull cans, that's our best yet!
    It's so sad that we can be so excited by the number of cans we collect, but, you get your joy where you can find it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are in an era where everyone thinks they have to carry a drink around with them. Manufacturers are advertising them like crazy. There is talk about bringing in a deposit scheme for cans and bottles. This may deter people from discarding their cans on the roadside, if they can take them home and get some money back.

      Delete

I might publish your comment, or I might not.