Pages

▼

Saturday, 26 September 2026

Not giving in.

 Try this one from Katie.

ilona 

11 comments:

  1. You and these people you push onto us terrify me. I do not want to live in a society supporting these actions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a choice. You can switch off your devices. You can ignore everything that is going on. No one is forcing you.

      Delete
    2. Yes I do because I need to be aware of the harm you are causing "wide awake" to how devise you are and the hatred you spread

      Delete
    3. I repost common sense videos and articles in the hope that eventually most people will wake up to the lies that the western governments are spreading.

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    5. After much deliberation the Admin Team have voted unanimously to report your harassment to Blogger, citing misinformation with malicious intent. My lawyer has been instructed to start proceedings against you. Expect a knock at your door. It might be to your advantage if you stopped spouting bollox. A letter of apology might go some way to iron out our differences.

      Delete
    6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, computer says no. Your comment has not reached the required standard and has therefore been consigned to the scrapheap. You may challenge this decision but I have to warn you that any further correspondence from you will be ignored.

      Delete

Open for 24 hours