Good evening.
I knocked up a video this morning before I went out. Got to keep my subscribers happy.
I did a quick one hour pick this afternoon at Foxhills Industrial Estate. Lots of discarded drinks cans and bottles. I added my red bag to the pile I picked on Thursday. Ha ha, the Council workers are gonna love me when they see this. If they don't come soon the pile could grow even bigger. 😎😆😁
Shopping at The Range and Home Bargains afterwards for the cat food.
Enjoy your Sunday. Toodle pip. ilona
Lovely flowers. Looking forward to what your next step with them will be. Great advice with great advice. Take care!! 🤗
ReplyDeleteDoes your Range shop have an arts and crafts area? Ours does. Can recommend it if you are looking for crafty bits. That said, I would have to drive 50 miles to visit mine, so don't get there unless I have to be in Carmarthen for something else.
ReplyDelete