Long-Term Empty Scunthorpe High Street Shop Set to Become New Nail Salon
A long-term empty shop unit on Scunthorpe High Street is set to be brought back into use as a new nail and beauty salon.
The return of another business to a long-term vacant unit will be welcomed by many town centre visitors, particularly as efforts continue to bring empty shops back into use and increase footfall along Scunthorpe High Street.
Below: The vacant shop unit currently being fitted out
Toodle pip. ilona
Funny that, I have just filed my nails while waiting for the kettle to boil. Thats all I've ever done in 57 years. I must have saved a fortune on nail bar procedures. Norma.
ReplyDeleteEasy to do at home. I have a friend who goes to a nail bar every two weeks. I wonder how much that costs. She is loaded though so I suppose she isn't bothered.
Deletebetter than a Vape shop, maybe?
ReplyDeleteBetter to have nice nails, freshly filed and painted, than fogged up lungs.
DeleteI use nail clippers π
DeleteMy husband & I always say that if any of the shops and fast food/dining out places are waiting for our money, they would out of business tomorrow. π€£π€£
ReplyDeleteNot my thing. Plenty of empty shops in my nearest market town. Some of them were half renovated but were then just abandoned, which made the high street look even worse.
ReplyDeleteIt's a epidemic of vapes Turkish barbers and Nail π π salons.. where's the Butcher Baker and the candlestick maker all Gone!! π― π π― town centres are Just Depressing lately. Atmosphere seems Dead everywhere you Go.. except countryside villages .
ReplyDeleteπ ☀️ π€ π ♌️ πthe Sun is shining ✨️ ♥️
I'm off out ilona.. for a Walk..made A Hot coffee Drink in my thermos and cold bottle of water take with me
See yer later ilona
Best wishes Levi xx π ♥️