Pages

Sunday, 2 August 2026

Making a stand.

 When I want to make a point in a blog post and I am stuck for words, it is refreshing to drop on a yoootooober who has exactly the same thoughts as me. I have been following Bjorn for a while. he is an author he writes books. He is Norwegian, and speaks excellent English, and talks a lot of common sense. 

So here is his latest video speaking the words I could have said myself. I agree with every word he says. 

Bjorn Talks shares personal frustrations regarding the increasing administrative demands and complex third-party software requirements often imposed on content creators today. This candid reflection highlights the personal toll of balancing creative passions with the bureaucratic hurdles frequently encountered when managing a digital presence.
The lesson here is find your own people. Go with your gut instincts, stop doing what you don't want to do, and concentrate on what you do want to do. 
Makes perfect sense to me.
Toodle pip.   ilona

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I might publish your comment, or I might not.