Pages

Tuesday, 4 August 2026

Sing along with Jesus

 Good afternoon. What you see is not what you get. 

Elias Grace is not a real singer. He is AI generated. 

What happens when a man who looks like Jesus steps onto the America's Talent Arena stage… and sings one of the most beloved hymns ever written? Tonight, Elias Grace delivers a breathtaking new version of How Great Thou Art unlike anything you've ever heard. From the very first note, the arena goes completely silent. The judges lean forward. The audience stops moving. And as Elias begins to sing, the atmosphere changes.


How to hook people in. 2,129,525 views since 17th July.  36k thumbs up.  4230 comments, and people actually believe it's real. How easy it is to be sucked into the AI machine. 

There is no public figure named “Elias Grace” who is recognized as a singer; available search results show no artist by that name.

Elias Grace sang "How Great Thou Art"... and the arena stood still. 🙏
If you could say ONE thing to God right now, what would it be? Write it below — your words matter. ❤
And tell us WHERE in the world you're watching from!

AI Disclaimer: This video is a creative production made using artificial intelligence, including AI-generated visuals, music, and storytelling. The characters, performances, and scenes are fictional and created for entertainment and artistic purposes.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Well if you like this sort of thing, go for it. In this crazy world people are desperately searching for the meaning of life. External forces are pushing us all in one direction. Look inside yourself to find your own way through.

Enjoy your day. Toodle pip. ilona

17 comments:

  1. He looks like a real person,.. we're doomed :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only if people do not wake up. AI is their new weapon of mass destruction. They don't need to drop a bomb on us and kill us all. They just have to scramble our brains and we will gleefully orchestrate our own demise.

      Delete
  2. I was taken in by an AI generated one too. Arthur Hayes, aka Gravelandgrace. Wonderful voice and back story and an attractive "oldie"! Easily done. Imagine how easy it is to do that with politicians etc . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so easy. They have the means to nudge us in any direction they choose. The politicians do the nudging on instructions from the elite cabal. Mass interventions without the need to put needles into peoples arms.

      Delete
    2. Perhaps we just need to come off the Internet? Then all these lies can't reach us. Now speaking for myself,.. I'm in my 50's and I'm addicted to the internet,... so I know its now an adiction,... and thats sad. I can't go a full day without checking stuff on my ipad. I don't switch my phone on, thats only for if the car breaks down,... but I'm at home most of the time and my ipad is always there tempting me. And I must admit it has replaced real friends/conversations - oh dear,.....

      Delete
  3. Slightly off topic - if AI can do this it will make the drive to facial recognition for online banking etc a massive opportunity for scammers to harvest images from social media and fool those apps.
    And this is supposed to be progress??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's one step forward and two steps backwards. If you watch this video the faces of the panel are supposed to resemble the 'Got Talent panel. I'm surprised they were able to use them. I would say that's theft if they didn't get permission. Maybe best to get out of online banking and go back to the simple method of face to face.

      Delete
  4. I always look for signs of AI in any video I watch, it's quite easy to detect just by listening to the way some of the words are pronounced. As soon as a mispronounced word hits my ears, the video is immediately turned off. It's a shame but AI is on its way to ruining YouTube. I look for real content creators and tend not to watch the image-and-voiceover template that is so commonly an AI format in video. I agree - we do need to stay awake and aware if only for our own sanity. I have high income, highly educated earners in my family who work in tech and tend to live in a bubble. I call it Bubble World and would one day like to live there because I am tired of dealing with everyday BS LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The clues are there. It's easy to get distracted and brush it to one side.

      Delete
  5. To me the whole thing looks fake.

    One question for God? Why don’t you reveal yourself to every person when we’re young? Most people grow up trapped in the local religion or politics, unhealthy families, bodies or toxic countries. Many kind hearted people are searching for the truth, but end up with different answers. I’d honestly like to know the truth.
    Deb from Ohio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer to close my mind to all religions. None of them are to be trusted. They are only about control.

      Delete
  6. I am not quite sure of your point here. The fact that it was AI generated was not hidden. It was stated. It doesn't have to stop people liking it surely. And because people state they enjoyed it does not automatically mean they were hoodwinked in my opinion. It can still be enjoyable. And if I enjoy that hymn, which I do, I will listen to it. Perhaps you were trying to make a point that I missed. Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The point of my post is that there is a fine line between truth and fiction. This video to me is no better than a cartoon, purely fake.

      Delete
    2. As it clearly stated that it was AI generated then I cannot see anything wrong with it.

      Delete
    3. There is nothing wrong with it. AI will take over the world. People who like it will embrace it and be happy.

      Delete
  7. So funny you mention this Ilona. I watched Elias Grace on you-tube as well as an old man singer I think by the name of Michael Bennett earlier this week. While I loved the songs, while I was watching I thought something is not quite right. At times was out of synch and at times their faces looked strange. I googled this morning and yes, same as you, was told is AI. I don't understand the point of it to be honest.

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are enough real Christian singers around who sing the correct words to this wonderful hymn. We don't need an AI character changing the words and the meaning. What else do they change? No thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I might publish your comment, or I might not.