It's about time I had a day out. Today I went to a Craft Fair at Lincoln Showground. The crowds had eased off when I took these photos. A good selection of hand made goods for sale. I bought two truckles of delicious cheese. Although they are not made locally, they are made in Cheshire in small batches.
Some beautiful crotchet goods for sale here. I was tempted but they were a tad pricey.
Lots of street food vendors outside. A very tall man to entertain the children.
My friends Bob and Lyn were there. Bob does wood turning and Lyn does sewing. Nice to chat with them. Also Nikki from the 20 21 Arts Centre was there with her chap. That was a nice surprise to see them.
On the way back I had time to pick a bag of litter. Nobody around. All tidy in this area now.
The pile is growing. I see someone else has been picking and left their bag with mine. I had a look in it, not fly tipping, definitely a litter pick. I've got an idea who that might be.
Thanks for your comments. I am deleting any that are inapropriate.
Toodle pip. ilona
No comments:
Post a Comment
You may comment. I may not reply. I may delete your comment. This is my diary.