Friday 3 April 2009

Spring Walk

It was a dull start to the day, mist and fog hanging about, I met my friend Helen and we took her dog Henry a walk. He is such a sweetie, growing nicely and learning his green cross code, waiting at the kerb edge before crossing the road. The puppy training classes she takes him to seem to be working.

It brightened up a bit this afternoon so I took Ben a walk. We walked across the village green, I couldn't resist taking some photo's of the flowers, they look lovely. Isn't Ben a handsome boy?

The pretty pink blossoms on the trees hanging over the daffodils.

We went onto the hills and came across Karen and her two dogs,
so we walked with them for a while.

When we came back along the road we saw a pretty
flowery yellow bush.

I love the spring when everything wakes up from it's winter sleep and starts growing again. Life is good.

Daily spend - nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.