Monday 21 December 2009

Come and join the party

I may not have time to do a post today because I am partying. The Down the Lane Christmas party has already begun, and it may go on till way after midnight. The wine is flowing and I'm just waiting for someone to ask me to dance. If you want to join in you are most welcome, just click on the link, go to Forum, register, and find your way to the members section down in the basement. Maybe I'll see you there, come along I'll introduce you to a few people.

www.downthelane.net

1 comment:

  1. Ilona, have a Merry Christmas, best wishes to you and the four legged boys, From the Simpsons. Alias Aunt Bee from Mayberry, very warm here at the moment 25C predicted for Christmas Day.

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.