Sunday 5 September 2021

Quack quack

We've had a heatwave today, which was a nice surprise. Time to put the shorts on for a walk.  Birds on the turf field. Run away little birds, some nasty men are going to come with guns and kill you. Go and hide in the wood and don't come out. 
I wanted to go to a local park where my friend has taken a weekend job in the gift shop. She was working at 20 21 Arts Centre but finished last week. She looks happy in her new job. 
The park was very busy, taking advantage of the lovely weather. Kids having fun on the playground. Families having picnics on the grass. The cafe was busy. People sitting outside enjoying ice creams. I had a little bimble and took a few photo's. By the time I got to the duck pond at 5pm most people had drifted off.

Ducks in the shade of the weeping willow. 

It's a lovely place to walk. I haven't been for ages, so it was nice for a return visit. 

I combined this with another walk I do. It was half past six when I got home. The cats were waiting for their tea. I have had a bowl of microwaved stew which I made yesterday. I put a tin of mushy peas in it so it is mainly green. 

Catch ya tomorrow folks. Thanks for popping in. Toodle pip.   ilona 

2 comments:

  1. A lovely walk you had. We had singing this morning the first time on the village hall but some of us had it on Zoom it went well. Then I did 45minute walk which was nice still lots of flowers about and loads of cyclamen. Nice cup of tea now. Enjoy your day Ilona.
    Hazel 🌈🌈

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to hear you are getting out and about, Hazel.

      Delete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.