It's been a while, since I started making flowers. Didn't know how many to make, or what I was going to do with them. I put stems on them because they would look nice as a bunch in a vase. Then I changed my mind and removed the stems by unpicking the stitching. I thought a picture would be a better idea. I already had this frame. I have put them under glass. It measures 12.5 inches by 15.5 inches. Each flower is stitched onto the background through the centre of the button, and on the tip of each petal.
Now that's done and dusted I need to start looking for another idea to keep my sewing fingers busy.
I did an Aldi shop at 8pm tonight, and I must say it is a lot more pleasurable to do it later, rather than playing dodge the trolleys. Remember that lockdown thingy when I went at 9pm. I might go back to that routine again.
Signing off for tonight. More tomorrow. Toodle pip. ilona
No comments:
Post a Comment
I am not accepting comments at the moment.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.