Friday, 4 September 2026

Traumatic experience (edited)

 This video resonates with me. Jennifer talks about how the plandemic affected her. 

In March 2020, the WHO officially declared the COVID-19 outbreak a pandemic.In May 2023, the WHO declared an end to the public health emergency of international concern. Here’s what happened along the way.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

I remember going to the small Tesco store to do my shopping because I had heard horror stories about the one way system in the big store.

I had a small basket of purchases as I approached the checkouts. I stepped forward a couple of feet while I was waiting, to browse the alcohol shelves, thinking I might buy a bottle of beer. A woman who was in front of me turned round and glared at me. She looked down and pointed to the arrows on the floor, and looked up at me. She said, 'they are there for a reason' . She was telling me to keep my distance. I didn't answer back because that is not my style. I did not understand what all the fuss was about. I felt hurt and embarrassed. I waited my turn to be served, but I never went back to that shop again. 

I did eventually give the big Tesco a try, thinking it can't be that bad. Big shop, plenty of space, I will try not get too close to people. It was like a military operation. Follow the arrows, do not go the wrong way. They had security staff at the end of each aisle watching that everyone was following the rules. I wanted to miss an aisle and go straight to the next one because I only wanted one more item. I walked past him and went to the dairy fridge and got my yogurt. Is this how it's going to be forever. When will this madness stop.

I decided I am not going through that again and changed my shopping habits. From then on I only shopped at Aldi at 9pm at night. I tried wearing a mask, just the once, but that was too traumatic for me. After that I wore a lanyard exempting myself. I need to breath, I am not covering my face. 

I was beginning to think my life was coming to an end. It's not worth living if this is how it is going to be forever. The only relief I had was to walk out into the countryside every day. Walking alone through the fields. I always imagined that lockdown is a term used when prisoners were confined to their cell. I am not in a prison. So I will carry on with my life, and just keep away from people. 

I thought, I can manage this, I will get through it. I watched and listened to what comes next. People were queuing up to get some kind of treatment, which they said will get rid of this bug that's going around. Roll your sleeve up and we'll stick a needle in your arm. Then came the news that it won't be just one small prick, there will be lots more to follow. 

I didn't let on in the beginning, that I was not going to get the treatment. If I told anyone they would hate me. And they did. Eventually I did speak about it. I lost count of how many people told me I must. They insisted I have to. They still hate me to this day. 

My friends, what few I had left, told me that they will get all the jabs available. They were eager to get a swab stuck up their nose, One friend had to go to hospital because they shoved the testing stick that far up it broke through a membrane. She had to get a blood vessel cauterised to stop the bleeding. Thank goodness I had already decided not to go down the testing route. 

The bullying and coercion from the Government, the NHS, and everyone else, continued for a long time. It was ramped up. Why were they pushing so hard. It went on and on. I began to see a division in friends and families. People in heated arguments. No socialising, no visiting in each others homes, people physically backing away from me. It happened in my family. I had virtually no contact with my sister, except for the odd phone call. Then four years ago she cut off all communication between us. Those years were lost, and when we did start speaking to each other it was too late. Her and her husband took all the jabs. I wish she had listened to me. I blame the Government for her death. The plandemic did exactly what it was supposed to do, drive a wedge between families and friends.   

Here's another one from Jennifer. I like this woman. 

The aftermath. What happened has definitely left it's mark on me. Just as I was enjoying my retirement my life was turned upside down. I will never forget those bleak years. Yes, things have moved on, but that is not the end of the story. There will be more upheavals, as those rich and corrupt people will dictate the next wave of fear to spread throughout the world. Be ready. 

Now I am going to collect my car from the garage. They lent me a Honda Jazz to come home in. I won't be buying one. 😬 

Toodle pip.   ilona

EDIT. 

Sarah has done her last shift as a nurse. She explains why, after 16 years, she is giving up. 

24 comments:

  1. I never got the shot either. However, the one good thing living where I do (a county in NYC), and although we had the stupid 'steps'...I did comply, only to spare myself of those vaxxed in the store (headache-wise, but mentally having a 'you gotta be kidding' attitude).

    Now we have to deal with the WOKE crap. Thankfully, in my part of NYC, haven't seen any. I'm of the mind the media is exaggerating how vast this new idiocy is, for ratings, mostly.

    Long time reader.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The steps, oh my goodness. The restaurants, show your comic pass before you come in - have you got the right amount of stamps. Mask on - sit down - mask off. Go to the toilet - mask on. Come back and eat - mask off. Go to the park for exercise. Sit down on a bench - get arrested. My definition of woke. They will do whatever they are told to do. They will follow orders, because they need to follow the crowd.

      Delete
  2. Anyone who read the story of the Diamond Princess would have been well aware that COVID was only a serious risk te o already compromised old people, and presented no more risk to others than normal seasonal flu.
    So, we were obviously being lied to by the government and their advisors.
    And, as expected and predicted, the follow up enquiry was deliberately set up to ensure that none of the real questions would ever be asked, let alone addressed.
    At least, the internet allowed some dissident voices to get some visibility, such as the Lockdown Sceptics website.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know that story. The way they ramped up the fear factor in the beginning was very suspicious. Vaxxxx the whole world ?!/!? Surely not. That's ridiculous. Just look after those vulnerable people who might need it. The talk about natural herd immunity was kicked to one side. Thank goodness there are people who have found the courage to now speak up.

      Delete
    2. Infections and Deaths: Out of 3,711 people, 712 positive cases were confirmed, and up to 14 older passengers ultimately died. [1] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19_pandemic_on_Diamond_Princess)
      No young deaths, less than a fifth of those potentially exposed tested positive - in reality a non event, certainly not on the scale that the government was trying to push.

      Delete
    3. They screwed the figures to put more pressure on people. There was an alternative treatment available, two in fact, but big pharma said, no you don't use it, we have the answer. You have to wait for that. Even though Ivermectin and Hydroxy were proven to work.

      Delete
  3. We survived. It does seem that society changed, the young became more self obsessed and angry at everyone.There seems to be an increasing hatred of women and pensioners.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Young people got a raw deal. Schools closed, nowhere to go to meet up with mates. All socialising went online. Becoming addicted to a small screen was their intention all along. Indoctrinate the young ones because when the oldies have popped off they have ready made digital slaves.

      Delete
  4. I was working in our local hospital. I can remember sitting in my office with a co-worker sitting the “safe distance” away from each other. And we were still made to sit all day wearing a mask. It really took a mental toll on me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And people went along with it because they didn't want to lose their job.

      Delete
    2. Same here. I am asthmatic. I was picked on as I couldn't wear a mask..I had to be assessed at Occupational Health. Made to wear a visor. But if I moved from my office chair I then had to don a mask. This was admin in the NHS

      Delete
    3. not so, I went along with it because I believe in the science as opposed to the bat shit crazy stuff spread about on social media who have ZERO medical training.

      Delete
    4. Oh dear, Anon. That sounds like the kind of comment Traveller would make. There was no science, they made it up. But you go ahead and jab away to your hearts content.

      Delete
  5. I did not take the vaccine because I was suffering with a medical condition and was having tests to find out what was actually wrong with me. I didn't know whether or not the vaccine would interfere with the test results or cause other issues so I chose to keep it out of the equation altogether. I am still trying to optimize my health all this time later but at least I know the vaccine side effects are not a factor. - Essdee

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did the right thing for you. They lied when they said it was safe and effective. I asked myself the same question. If I became ill at any time with anything, how would I know it wasn't the jabbbby that caused it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The jab was never a vaccine - it did not do the primary thing needed for a vaccine, stop the infection occurring. True vaccines like chickenpox prevent you getting infected.
      The other major (disastrous) issue with the jab was that it programmed the body to produce the spike protein, which was itself a serious danger and likely responsible for many of the vaccine side effects.

      Delete
  7. I remember taking my elderly father to Dr appts and blood transfusions, many times during covid. We wore the masks, altho neither of us believed they were effective. The ironic thing was, the nurses would pull their masks down when they went into their break room, right off the transfusion room. And one Dr didn’t hesitate to lower his mask, when my Dad, very HOH, couldn’t see the doctors lips and understand what he was saying.
    When I went to the grocery store, I felt bad to see babies sitting in the shopping cart, and not being able to see anyone’s expression. I’ll admit, several times I lowered my mask briefly, just to give the child a big smile.
    Deb from Ohio

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pandemic was hugely traumatic. All of us who lived through it will never forget it.
    I did have the jab. It was a considered decision not just 'following the herd'. My cousin's wife died of Covid very early in the pandemic, before there were any restrictions in place. As far as I know she didn't have any serious health issues. Of course she may have had an undiagnosed condition, but then again so could I and, as a carer, other people's lives were dependant on me staying healthy.
    All of us had to make our own decisions in the face of conflicting information and lots of scaremongering and I have respect for those who decided that the jab wasn't for them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry for the late comment but I’ve been away and was in an area with no mobile signal.
    As you know I really struggled during the plandemic and lost a job because I refused the so called vaccine. I never wore a mask either - just seeing people wearing the things was bad enough. It’s left me with a deep distrust of the medical profession and I’m really annoyed how benevolent ageism has increased due to anyone over 60 being deemed as vulnerable during that period.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It had a similar effect on my. I was refusing to speak to people if they were wearing a mask. I need to li read. The plandemic has done mega damage to peoples confidence. We should all remember how the Government, assisted by the main stream media and greedy pharma, tried to kill us all off. I would have to be at deaths door before I contacted a doctor in the future.

      Delete
    2. My husband had to make a decision to retire early from his career because his employer mandated the shot. Husband has a heart condition and has had open heart surgery (congenital) so between the pair of us, we opted not to have the shot and to hope for the best! We both have health considerations that we did not want to be influenced by introducing an outside factor and our family was quite angry that we were not following recommendations. We stood firm as is our right. - EssDee

      Delete
  10. I now have psoriasis over my nose and either side of my nose from having to wear a blue face mask in an office in the hospital. I was doing an admin job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda, that must have been horrible for you. Having to sit all day with a face covering on. I hope you were able to take lots of breaks when you could walk outside for some fresh air.

      Delete
  11. My husband almost lost his job for not taking it, and he works from home! I never got it either...in the beginning, I did consider it, but I grew skeptical, then downright defiant! The pressure and the shaming were unreal! One of my sons had one jab and his blood pressure skyrocketed! I told him to absolutely not get another one! But there was so much pressure on the young people. My daughters in healthcare and in college had to take them or be fired or kicked out. It was unbelievable. When I did get sick with C, I had some handy-dandy horse paste, which the media mocked relentlessly, but guess what? It works! (I read of people in India who took it prophylactically for river blindness, and they didn't seem to contract the corona virus...hmmm.). The masks: I did my best to avoid those! Pulled down under my nose worked best when I absolutely had to have one on...I traveled to Florida several times and the flight attendants would have a cow if you didn't mask up...

    ReplyDelete

You may comment. I may not reply. I may delete your comment. This is my diary.