Thursday, 7 March 2013

Just poppin in

Good morning. Just poppin in before the day's activities, lounging in bed with a cup of coffee, tele on, waiting for brekkie at 8am. I've just been over to Mike's blog to read his write-up on the walk yesterday. You might like to go and have a peek for yourselves, There's a few more pics of the fog, and a couple of the nice views when Mike did the reccy for the walk last week. Thanks Mike.
http://northernpies.blogspot.co.uk/

The weather is still not good today, I might change my mind as to what I'm going to do. Brenda has suggested a visit to Durham. I wasn't thinking about a city day, but I will make up my mind after breakfast. I have printed a map out for this area and was rather looking forward to a bit of a ramble here without having to drive somewhere else. Hmmmmm, watch this space.
Toodle pip.

4 comments:

  1. I have just found your blog from Frugal Queen I love the lifestyle that you have found. I am in my late forties and live in an outback town in South Australia.....very envious of an English village... Thanks Janine, Whyalla South Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. FrugalatChristmastimeFrugalalways7 March 2013 at 16:04

    Hi,
    Just out of interest, as I know you go on a lot of trips, when was the last time you went abroad?
    FrugalatChristmastimeFrugalalways

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go to the cathedral - the Venerable Bede is buried and also St. Cuthbert I think - the Galilee Chapel is breathtaking.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ilona from Nancy in Northern California ~
    Are dogs allowed on all your footpaths throughout Britain? I think it's great people bring their dogs with them but was wondering if they set rules and/or restrictions in some of the areas. Your current walk looks good (and one for bundling up too).

    ReplyDelete



Comment moderation is switched ON at the moment to block spammers. Your comment will be posted after I have checked it. Thank you.