Tuesday 25 August 2015

Adding a new page

Hello. I hope you'll forgive me for not writing a lengthy post tonight, but I've been busy. Most of the day was spent on the computer creating a new page, if you look at the list below the header you will see
How I built my Summerhouse. I have collated all the photo's and written the captions, and it's taken ages to do. I didn't want it all to be lost in the blog, it's worthy of a page of it's own.

I did take an hour or two out to go to the vet to pick up some tablets for Heidi. The result of the blood test is through and it's given us more to go on, the tablets will help. She is still a bit fragile, sleeps a lot, but we are not giving up yet, where there's hope and all that.

Off to take the dog out, thanks for popping in.
Toodle pip

4 comments:

  1. Poor kitty. Prayers she is all better soon now that the results help you/vet to know what she needs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello.Am thinking of you and your Heidi and hope for the best in that ,Ilona.My heart goes out to you both.Your new page re:the summerhouse is a great idea as it absolutely is a special project to highlight.Will check it out,thank you.Warmest regards,D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed the summer house. Will keep fingers crossed for Heidi. Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to preserve all those photos of the summer house! Hope our doggie is feeling better with the new meds.

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.