Sunday 4 October 2020

A warm and sunny walk, and a wet walk.

 I have added a bit more to this. I'm going to fill the gaps in between the wool with fabric. I made a sausage and filled it with batting, and stitched it to the woolly stripe above it and below it. 

The ground was wet this morning when I got up. The sky was grey and I thought we might be in for some more rain. But then it brightened up and the sun came out in the afternoon, so I went a walk. On the way back the clouds came over and the sun was hidden, but it didn't rain.


After a snack of a microwaved potato with baked beans, I took Billy dog for a walk. The rain came down and we were able to stand in a bus shelter. When it eased off we carried on walking, But then it started again and we both got soaked. I'm glad I had a nice walk in the sunshine. Thanks for popping in. Toodle pip.  ilona

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ilona, I commented for the first time on your 'vaccination' post, but I have reading your blog and watching your YouTube vids for quite a while now, in fact my whole family, including my grown-up son, are avid fans of yours and whenever I announce, 'Meanqueen has made a new video', we all rush to grab a cuppa and then sit down to watch it ☺️.
    I live in Wales not far from the Preseli Mountains and I've spent quite a lot of time up there this year, it's lovely to get away from the crazies and just enjoy the peace up there, with the ponies, the birds, sheep and cows6 that roam freely on the mountain. I'm going up there today for a few hours, although the weather doesn't look too promising, lol - think I'll have to wear waterproofs!
    I also love crafting - dollshouse miniatures, painting, macrame and junk journals to name a few. My style is Boho. I hope this morning finds you well and happy, and I hope you have a lovely day! 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Liz. It's very nice to meet you. Best wishes.

      Delete
  2. Good morning Ilona. Your latest blog made me feel very relaxed... a day spent walking in both sunshine and rain with a very grateful little dog by your side is pure and simple pleasure especially when you both have lovely warm cosy homes to dry off in. Can't wait to see your latest artwork when it's finished. I think you're going to surprise us all (No pressure then lol) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have chosen beautiful colours for the trivet. These finds make you think outside the box for decorating ideas, that has to be good for your brain I think!
    Lovely walk, lucky Billy dog to have you as an Auntie!

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.