Wednesday 5 May 2021

Just clouds.

I managed to get a walk today while the sky was blue. The white fluffy clouds hung almost motionless, hardly a breeze to be felt. I gaze at them for a few minutes and my imagination takes me to another land far away. I feel as though I could walk up that mountain over there. Clouds are fascinating. 



 As predicted the sky darkened soon after I got back. Heavy rainfall fell but was gone again after a few minutes. 

I am looking out of the window now and can see the sun going down behind the houses. There are clouds of white, and all shades of grey. It will be an interesting sunset tonight, but not a spectacular one. 

I am having a glass of wine after my dinner. It was three cheese and onion croquets, a potato in the microwave, iceberg lettuce,  three small mushrooms, four slices of cucumber, with an onion and garlic dip. Simple and very nice. 

Thank you for popping in. We'll catch up tomorrow. Toodle pip.   ilona 

3 comments:

  1. Your dinner sounds lovley today ilona.i too love clouds they really are so unusual to look at fascinating really.i live surrounded by trees which I love also and I often think wow those trees are so old they will outlive us all lolx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking at clouds as well.I sit and have some sort of story going on in my head,whilst looking for faces in them.I imagine that my Dad is looking down at me from them.I managed to fit a 4 mile walk in yesterday after rearranging my living room,The room looks far better for it.It almost looks like its been painted,lol.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love looking at Clouds, i went to town yesterday first time for nearly 5/6 weeks and it was a lovely morning and then we had snow unbelievable weather. Your meal looked nice.
    Hazel c uk 🌈🌈

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.