Saturday 16 October 2021

In the dark

I did some sewing this morning. It was a nice day so I went another walk this afternoon. I faffed around that much it was 4pm before I got on my way. I must start going earlier. It was getting dark as I got back into the village. The farm worker was mowing the grass on the turf field. I took about 20 photo's of him going backwards and forwards, hoping to get a good shot. This is not perfect but it will do. I made a video as well. I might upload that tomorrow. 
I think it's time for bed. Catch you tomorrow. Toodle pip.   ilona

3 comments:

  1. I think your photo came out really well, it looks quite atmospheric :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i agree with AT HOME in New Zealand ❤
    Great photo ilona🌠💜..very atmospheric

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting atmospheric photo Ilona

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.