Friday 28 April 2023

Checking out a Farm Shop

I had another trip to the tip this afternoon. More junk thrown in the skips. Slowly getting down it and the place is beginning to look a bit tidier. 
I need some shopping so I thought I would do something a bit different. There is a well established Farm Shop which I haven't been to before. Worth a look I thought. It has a good reputation. Maybe it is time to support a local small business. 
I was impressed by the selection of fresh food on offer. 




I really enjoyed browsing, and filling my basket. 


What did I get for £30. 

I shall be going again. It made a nice change to pick up a few new items to try. This is not going to save me any money, but it was fun. I made a video which I will upload tomorrow. 

Have a good weekend. Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are closed.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.