Saturday 6 May 2023

King of the Castle.

A big breakfast to start the day. Mushrooms, onions, courgette, spinach, and rice, on peanut buttered toast. Keeping up my strength for the big day. The computer is on but I wasn't glued to it. Backwards and forwards, playing with plastics, making some flowers. 🌼🌻🌺
What's happening now. Lovely golden coach, handsome horses. 🐴🐴🐴
Plenty of tea tents set up alongside the route. Oooops maybe not, that's for the posh folks to shelter from the rain. ⛆⛆⛆


Looks like we've arrived. Can we get out of this box. What's he looking at over there. Hasn't he seen a real live King before. πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘
Stop staring at me. It's not my fault that I have to wear this garb. πŸ‘˜πŸ‘˜πŸ‘˜

Aye up lads, I've got me zip stuck. You couldn't give me a hand with it could you. πŸ‘–πŸ‘–πŸ‘–

Mayze has found a new favourite spot to snooze. She says, leave me alone, I am not interested in all that stuff and nonsense. πŸ˜ΈπŸ˜ΊπŸ™€πŸ˜»
I had to study a book once for an English course, I'm the King of the Castle, by Susan Hill. It was awful. Don't know why I said that, it just came into my head. πŸ™‹πŸ™‹πŸ™‹

Have a good weekend. Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be published after my approval.