Thursday 18 January 2024

If

 When I wake up in the morning, I sit up for a while and write a hundred blog posts in my head. Most go no further and are discarded, a few are plucked out and find their way through my fingers to the keyboard. Some are about topics which are important to me. Some are a collection of sentences which are thrown together, to fill the daily space. 

If I aspire to be a much loved blogger I would write about the topics which give my readers a fuzzy feelgood experience. If my role was to impress people to come back again and again, then I would monetise the blog and the yoootoob channel. I would become an influencer and bow and scrape and beg people to follow me. I would be chasing 'likes' and subscriptions. I would promote my opinions and ideas on lots of other social media platforms. But that is not my aim. 

If I wanted to I could become a mouthpiece for every act of unjust and criminal activity which is permeating throughout the world right now. I could expose a lot of changes that are being planned for us. Changes that are not conducive of restoring peace and harmony. There would be mountains of material to convert into juicy lip smacking shock horror articles. It  would satisfy the lust of those who relish attacking some of us who are following an alternative narrative.

If I followed that line I could bump up my numbers quite quickly, and the £1's would eventually come rolling in. There are enough trolls out there for everyone to share. I delete their comments every day. Perhaps I should welcome them in. My definition of a troll is those who comment with the sole purpose of looking for a verbal punch up. They are not welcome here, there are forums which might best suit their needs. 

Anyway, I was going to write about the birds that flock to my garden. It's interesting to watch them establish a hierarchy. One nominates himself as chief guardian over the food I put out. He is the chief of distribution, deciding which birds will be allowed to dash in and grab a morsel. Gotta admire his plucky stance. 

The snow has been and gone, the sun is out, and so must I get busy.

Toodle pip.   ilona

25 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Load of bollocks from someone who is scared to reveal their name. Deleted.

      Delete
  2. I think you have aspirations that are beyond your abilities.

    Unlike Going Gently, for example, you don’t come across as a self aware, empathetic person. You also don’t write as well has he does.

    Unlike Sue in Suffolk, you don’t have the knack of writing something very interesting about ordinary day life.

    I won’t compare you to Weaver of Grass because that lady is in a complete class of her own. Her posts are interesting, thought provoking and clearly written by an educated person.

    While I am at it, perhaps a few tips on your videos wouldn’t go a miss. If you are walking in a field, there is no need to say you are walking in a field and decided to make a video - really? Who would have thought that. Do try and get to the point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But I didn't take the poison.

      Delete
    2. Debi from Leicester.Unlike you Benjie,I enjoy Ilonas blog.I find her entertaining,informative and a woman who isnt afraid to speak her mind.Unlike you Benjie,I wouldnt dream of wasting my time reading something that I dont really like!.You seem to spend a lot of time reading something that you have googled to get on to!!.Unlike you Benjie,I always enjoy Ilonas videos....so why do you watch them?lol.Hope you have a great weekend Ilona!!xx

      Delete
    3. Benjie, I will get to the point. You can criticise me all you like, it doesn't matter to me. I mix my posts up, some are chatty, some are a reflection of my day to day life. The posts I put down the Rabbit Hole are about serious issues which will affect everyone, sooner or later. People can choose not to go there. One day I will be vindicated.

      Delete
    4. Thank you Debi. I hope you have a great weekend as well.

      Delete
    5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    6. Banjie, frankly I don’t know why you think there is a need to compare one blog from the other. That is pure rudeness unless you are trying to say Unlike Bill Gate, you are not rich ๐Ÿคท‍♀️

      Delete
    7. Sorry I forgot to identify myself. I am Joanne from South East Asia & have been a quiet follower of your blog since 2012 ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿป‍♀️

      Delete
    8. Thank you Joanne, I appreciate your clarification. There are no specifications that bloggers should follow. A blog is a reflection of the personality of the owner. It is safe to say that there are many variations of personalities, as we are finding now that the Governments, and the media, ruled by the globalists, have driven a wedge between those who follow and those who do not.

      To compare blogs is a complete waste of time. It only illustrates how confused Benjie is. They/he/she does not recognise that everyone has a distinct personality that they own. Expecting everyone to sing from the same songsheet, which is what the globalists are working towards, will not work. We are all different, and should celebrate our differences.

      Delete
  3. Benjie, if you don’t like ilona’s blog don’t read it. Simples! Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting comments about this post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are expected given the subject matter.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    3. It also takes strength of character to stick to your beliefs, no matter how many times you are insulted. I will continue to delete as I see fit.

      Delete
    4. Actually I think it takes strength of character to listen to what others are saying and recognize when one is wrong. ๐Ÿ˜‘ to think that all the leaders of the western world are taking orders from the same people is insane…trump and Biden marching to the same drum? Madness.

      Delete
    5. Biden is taking orders. He needs a script because he can't remember anything. He has to be guided around, he falls over, he is confused. He was told to open the borders, and he did. The US is deteriorating rapidly. Trump was in the way, that's why they got rid of him. Madness indeed.

      Delete
  5. I think you do have aspirations
    Otherwise why bother

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only aspirations I have are that people know the truth. This is going to be a long and arduous journey we are all on. I want nothing for myself, only the knowledge that I did everything I could to warn people of the impending humanitarian disaster that is coming.

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only you could look further than the nose on your face.

      Delete
  7. There are humanitarian disasters coming in the Middle East , Yemen and Ukraine .
    Climate change and global warming will also contribute to future catastrophes on Pacific islands and in Africa .
    So be grateful you live in Britain.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are closed.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.