Wednesday 24 January 2024

Make it up

I had a mixed grill yesterday. Mine consists of potato wedges, two Quorn nuggets, two hash browns, and one Quorn sausage. Straight out of the freezer and under the grill. I put too much out, then found I couldn't eat it all. There was a few wedges left over which went into the fridge. 
Dinner tonight was the last few mushrooms, half a small tin of sweetcorn, the last of the spinach, the left over wedges, some good grains with beans and rice, and half a packet of ready made chow mien sauce. It was flippin lovely. I often serve up left over food as part of a new meal the following day. Nothing gets thrown away. 

Happy scoffing. Toodle pip.   ilona

1 comment:

  1. Looks super tasty and nutritious! I've made a pact this year to not waste anything so our food waste bin is mainly tea bags and banana skins - I don't think anything eats banana skins not even a monkey so we're doing good so far. Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete

Comments are closed.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.