Monday 29 January 2024

Patchwork bag

A new bag just finished. 10 inches by 11.5 inches. Scraps of fabric, long strap to go across the body, velcro to fasten, log cabin style design. Machine and hand stitched. Lined but not quilted. See some log cabin patterns here if you want to have a go.  



The weather has been awful today. It was very misty this morning, and it has rained a lot. I went out tonight for a two mile walk. I saw a group of runners in the village, about 12 to 15 at a guess. Most with head torches on. From a club I suspect. I was wrapped up, holding a brolly. The rain was pretty heavy.  They wore shorts and vests. I don't suppose they were bothered that they were wet through. 

Toodle pip.   ilona 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are closed.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.