Tuesday 24 September 2024

Tips and tricks

 Good morning. Looking miserable outside. I was up early, 6am, that's because I went to bed early last night, 10pm. I don't like these shorter days. 

My photo turned up on the 20 21 Arts Centre facebuck page. I was in there last week, they had an event on where you choose a garment from a rail, and leave one of your own. A clothes swap. It was about re cycling and re using. As I am a regular in there, and my attire was bought from charity shops, I was asked if I would pose. This is part of a montage, so only a split second of me is shown on the page.  


I find bungees very useful, so when I saw these in the middle aisle at Aldi I thought it was a good buy. £3 for ten different sizes. They were in the camping section. Check out your middle aisle. 
Mayze insists she has to lie on the mousemat close to the computer. That's ok if I am just watching a video, but not ok if I want to use the keyboard. 😻
Mickey has settled in nicely, and found his favourite spot to snooze. The arm chair is so comfy. 😺
A new sewing makeover has begun. A plain pale blue fleecy top, needs some decoration. You may remember that I cut some pieces of blue fleece into squares. Some of them I used to decorate a black beany hat. What to do with the rest of them. Watch this space. ✂
A tin of baked beans has always been a good item have in the cupboard to make a quick and easy meal. Just lately I am getting mighty bored with them. So how to spice it up a bit?  I have added a spoonful of roasted garlic chutney, and a shake of garlic granules. Seeded bread with an egg on top. Lovely. You could use any chutney, I particularly like caramelised onion. Or any spices to give it a bit of a zing. 🍴
It is now 8.30am. I haven't a definite plan for today. It depends on the weather. I have a day out in mind, maybe today, or tomorrow, or Thursday. 
Keep busy, and creative. Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be published after my approval.