Saturday morning and I can see sunshine and blue skies from my window.
The weekend is looking good.
I have found more information on the NHS data base which I wrote about the other day. Daniel the Black Belt Barrister has been covering it on his channel. Listen through to the end.
Some comments. 982 so far.
Dentists have been doing this for years and how hard is it to see a dentist now on the NHS? This is a sinister move.
They are creating chaos in order to bring in digital ID. It's disgraceful
The breakdown of the social contract now includes doctor-patient confidentiality..
Simon Webb the historian on his History Debunked channel recently pointed out that last year alone (?) the NHS register swelled by over 100,000 people who where not born in this country.
Palantir has the contract for moderation of the NHS tech.
The only thing you can get an appointment for these days is vaccinations .
So that's how they are introducing digital ID then? Scan all your details into the government database or you won't get NHS treatment. That's worse than sneaky, it's downright evil
worked for the NHS from 2008-2026. Follow up waiting list cleansing was huge when I started and I highlighted it to the Consultants as they are liable for those patients. They obviously were furious. The trust had a new computer system in May 2025 and thousands of waiting lists disappeared into a black hole. Management has absolutely no idea how to find them. I still to this day don't think they've been recovered.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Comments are coming in here to my blog thick and fast. I have given my Admin Team the weekend off so they may recharge their batteries. Comments arriving may take some time to appear. They may be rejected for whatever reason. I trust my staff implicitly to make the right decision on my behalf.
Enjoy your weekend, I will. Toodle pip. ilona
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are open.