Friday, 7 August 2026

Too late.

 Good morning. 

Question. What's the evidence? 

My answer. Use your eyes, 

use your ears, 

engage your brain, 

and the evidence will become obvious. 

Someone who rejected everything I was talking about over the last few years, now knows better. 

And it's too late. 

Make sure you live your life now, because tomorrow may never come. 

Looking sunny today. Have a good weekend. Toodle pip.   ilona

2 comments:

  1. Some people see only what they want to see, hear only what they want to hear, and believe only what they want to believe. Their minds are already made up, no matter what the data say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People were keen to believe that the covid jabby was safe and effective. I wonder how many would say that now, when so much more information has come out which proves that it most definitely wasn't.

      Delete

I might publish your comment, or I might not.