Monday, 3 August 2026

Life is a numbers game.

 Good morning. 

I've got a stat counter on my blog. It used to give me lots of extra information when it was free. Then they put a charge on it and that free information became an upgrade which incurs a payment. I decided not to go down that route, so now I still have the basic weekly update. 

Not that I am interested in numbers. A quick glance and delete the email. It doesn't matter to me how many people visit, or whether they come back again, or disappear forever. It's just numbers. 

I am not about being popular, not looking for praise, and I am not in competition with other bloggers. People will naturally find their niche, their tribe, online and in real life. Whatever makes them happy. Some people crave to fit in somewhere, I crave for my freedom to do whatever I like. That might seen arrogant to some, but it is how I have lived for most of my life. The feeling of being answerable to no one makes me happy. 

Average Daily Traffic
Page Views
671.1 
Prev Week
687.1
 
Unique Visits
613.3 
Prev Week
622.9
 
First Time Visits
444 
Prev Week
440.6
 
Returning Visits
169.3 
Prev Week
182.3
Daily Traffic Breakdown
 Page ViewsUnique VisitsFirst Time VisitsReturning Visits
Mon594559387172
Tue591542383159
Wed781705516189
Thu591543400143
Fri648588433155
Sat713650469181
Sun780706520186
Total4,6984,2933,1081,185
Avg671613444169
I hope you have a good day, and a good week.
Thanks for popping in. Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I might publish your comment, or I might not.