Wednesday 10 February 2010

Decisions decisions.

I've been dead lucky today, more free stuff has been donated to Ilona's Welfare Fund. I went to visit my friend Helen, who has been helping her mother in law de clutter. The result was several bags of stuff to be given to charity shops. My kind friend let me have a rummage first and take what I wanted. I came away with lots of candles, lots of sachets of moisturising creams, a bag of fabric for my sewing projects, insoles for my boots, a lovely silk blouse, and a few other bits and bobs. A very nice haul indeed.

We took Henry dog a walk, he was so excited to see me again. He will be coming for his sleepover on Saturday, but we have strict instructions not to do a two hour walk. We must only do several shorter walks, because Henry has started limping a little bit. He is such an energetic dog, but he tends to overdo the dashing about.

I spent a bit of money today, I got the Dyson out and sucked the dust out of the carpets. I'm not sure how much an hour of Dysoning costs, but it needed doing, I got fed up of the place being knee high in cat hairs. Cleaning the stairs is a job I hate, but I can just about put up with it twice a year, ha ha.

My latest Tesco vouchers arrived this morning, I now have a grand total of £39 in the pot. They sent a Rewards catalogue as well so I had a look to see what I might treat myself to. I could fly to Paris and back. I could have a Thornton Chocoholic Hamper. I could get an annual pass to visit ten attractions as many times as I like in the year. I could have a years membership of English Heritage. I could go sky diving, air balooning, hire a narrow boat, go across to Ireland, eat out in restaurants, and get rescued by the RAC. Decisions decisions.

4 comments:

  1. I would be seduced by the chocolate hamper but on reflection, it would be gay paree for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Free stuff! sounds like you were gifted some lovely things :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had some lovely gifts there.
    Can`t look a gift horse in the mouth. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow those are great 'treats' - I like the sound of English heritage - I won a year's membership of the National trust one year and felt like royalty swanning around plush houses and gardens and a trip to paris with my lunch box and flask would be lovely

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.