Sunday 7 February 2010

A little teaser

Sorry if the previous post sounds a bit goboldygook, but the sizing of my photo's was puzzling me a bit. Some need to be large, others are ok in small. I generally make everything large, cause that's how I am, bold and brassy and shout it from the rooftops type.

There's still a lot to learn from this blogging, I need to look into the nuts and bolts of it, all a learning curve I suppose. Anyway, that fiddling about has taken a good part of the day up, but at least I got there eventually. I increased the size of some of the photo's but you can still click on them to make them gigantic if you should so choose. Please don't look too closely at my wrinkly mush, ha ha.

I must get on with something else and get off this computer for a while. The garden needs tidying, the bin men are collecting the brown bin tomorrow so I will go out and cut a few trees down, only joking, trimming a few shrubs will do.

Just to leave you with a little teaser, I have an idea for another craft project, but I'm not going to give too much away at this stage. Here is a couple of pics to start you guessing.
Take a round piece of foam, 8 inches diameter and 5 and a half inches deep.
Take an electric carving knife and slice pieces off the sides, making it into a cone shape, it doesn't have to be perfect.

That's it. It's going to be a complicated piece like the rock pool, so you will have to be patient, it will take a while. I have a picture in my mind of how I want it to turn out, and I'm going to look pretty silly if I make a hash of it. The inspiration comes from my walking. That's it, toodle pip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.