Wednesday 6 July 2011

Fiddling with my camera

I was going to write a long post about something or other, but then I thought no, leave it for another time. Instead I went a walk to the fishing pond, I wanted to fiddle about with the settings on the camera and try some close up shots, so here we go.

I tried to get a good pic of this tiny froglet but hadn't quite got the focus right, so this is the best one cropped on the computer.

Then I fiddled a bit more, there are too many options. By the time I had worked out what type of shot it was going to be I had forotten what I was going to point the camera at. I am quite pleased with these, but I need to do more fiddling.



Below is my second favourite.......







And this is my bestest favourite........






Will get round to writing about 'something or other' soon, ha ha.

10 comments:

  1. Oh I like the last one the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Kitty on this though I like the first one too. I've had my camera more than two years and I still haven't looked at the instruction book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the first two commenters, the teasel with the sky above is lovely. I also like the cute little froglet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the radiating star shapes in your "top-down" teasel photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like those pics. I just won't be able to get that close and low for the last pic, the best in my opinion. I have a Kodak Easyshare M420, fairly inexpensive (almost free) and soooo easy to use with options and such.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the last one, and the little froggy is cute!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like a nice little walk! my next post (currently in draft) is full of froglets as I found some on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those pics are excellent for a first go and I'd be thrilled with the one of dandelion clocks if I'd taken it. Well done you - look forward to seeing some more like this :O)

    Rattlebox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab photos. I love the last one -it's great to see things from a different perspective.

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.