Sunday 3 February 2013

Take a virtual world tour with this site.

Hi, I know some of you like my photo's and I am chuffed. I love aerial photography, not mine, ha ha, but those photo's that other people have taken from helicopters. I don't fly very often but when I do I love the views you get from the air. I shall remember forever the sight of the Grand Canyon, and Las Vegas, when I flew over in a helicopter. It was a fantastic adventure. Approaching the Scilly Isles in an eight seater aircraft was another memorable experience. Another good experience was going up in a glider at an airfield close to here. I love the way you can view the countryside, seeing it all mapped out down below.

Imagine my delight when I found this web site. AirPano fly all over the world taking aerial photographs of all the famous landmarks.
www.airpano.com

Image copyright AirPano

I've had a lot of fun with this site, the photography is stunning, and I love the way you can use your mouse to view from different viewpoints. You can look at all the amazing places in the world in glorious 360 degree photography, without leaving your armchair. Have a play with it, and maybe choose your next holiday destination.
Toodle pip.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for recommending the site, have just visited the Tah Mahal. I love the was when you get through the Great Gate you are faced with a shanty town, two complete opposites.
    Can see I'll have fun with this.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this. I love sightseeing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous.
    You might want to take a look at the work of my two fav aerial photographers, Yan Arthus Bertrand and Jason Hawkes. Stunning work from both of them.

    http://www.yannarthusbertrand.org/en/home

    http://stock.jasonhawkes.com/-/galleries/london

    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting this website Ilona. I enjoyed several of the virtual tours of places I will never have the chance to visit.

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.