Tuesday 22 October 2013

Cat holds the job up

Finally it's finished. Today I stretched the table out and added the extra leaf, to accommodate the whole quilt so I could work on it more comfortably. I scrounged this table from my neighbours a few years ago, they threw it out because it had a broken leg. I with my screwdriver mended it. Free table.  
I think Heidi cat is trying to change channels, she doesn't like this programme very much. This is Watchdog, she thinks it should be called Watchcat, ha ha. While I have been sewing I have watched four episodes of Steptoe and Son, some old Brookside episodes, old Coronation Street, and some rock and roll videos.   
Sadly it's too late to take some decent photo's, but here is a close up taken with the flash, to give you a taster. I will take some of the whole quilt tomorrow in daylight.

Catch you tomorrow. Toodle pip.

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see pics of the finished quilt. Its been great following you throughout the making process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy reading your blog and tonight mad me laugh l love my throw away neighbours, l have and will pick up stuff people put around my street/neighbour hood. Can i use it ? no who can ? offer it to friends :) if they don't want it i will take it along to charity shop,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work and it's lovely to see your cat joining in so happily.
    Like the neat way you have your name on it. Is this a gift for someone?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really ought to know that the role in life of a cat is to sit on a knee the minute it is available, sleep on something that is put down to measure and jump on something that is being worked on. That is the job specification of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute!
    I think the cat thinks you work very well for her comfort!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the quilt! That`s another art work of yours!

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.