Friday 1 July 2016

Walking Group update

Hello. Tonight I have updated 18 names on the Walking Group page. Thank you to...
Lisa, Vickey, Laura, Jill, Vampire Heart, Hazel, Hilde, Ellen Anderson, Amy Florida, Cherie, Gillie, Sally C, Julie, Sue G, Jules, and momsav.

Susan q I don't have any previous miles for you. I have a Susan from Massachusetts. I have added you to the bottom of the list,  let me know if you are the same person and I will add your 577 to this record.  Thanks.

e, I don't have any previous miles for you. I have added you to the bottom of the list.

If you send your comment to the Walking Page it won't show on the list, but I will still get it. I click publish after I have written it down in my notebook and it stays in my published folder, but for some reason it will not allow any more comments on that page. If you want to see confirmation that your mileage has arrived, best send it to the normal blog post of that day.

Some good mileages are coming in, I'm pleased that you are all making an effort, you should be proud of yourselves. Carry on walking ladies, you're doing just great.
Toodle pip

3 comments:

  1. I have now walked 523 miles ( June 30th) though I can't quite believe it! Never did I imagine that 6months on we'd still be keeping up 3 miles a day! My husband joins in so we are both much fitter now. Thanks Ilona.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ilona! 100 km in June, so it's 565 km till now. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.