Monday 19 March 2018

A little vid

Hello. It's been a busy day. Crafty Club this morning, not many people came, there is still a lot of ice about on the roads and pavements. Ok for me, it's only a three minute walk there. I called in to see my friend Angela, we had a coffee and a natter. After lunch I finished delivering the Parish Newsletters, so I have been out of the house for most of the day.

I uploaded this video onto Yooootoooob yesterday. I thought I had better show what I had done with the Dorset Buttons, in case anyone seeing the first two videos were making some and wondering what to do with them. 



I am feeling a bit tired now, so I'll retire to bed. Thanks for popping in, we'll catch up soon.
Toodle pip

6 comments:

  1. Can't say enough good things about this Ilona. I had a go at making dorset buttons and they are fiddly so know how much time this would have taken. It's beautiful and one of your nicest makes.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so beautifull. You are very talented. I think that is my favorite Iona piece. I love your blog. I started from the beginning back in Dec 2017. This is how far I am March 19, 2018 Fascinating reading. It's like reading a good book. Thanks, I am enjoying all your adventures. Kris from Wisconsin USA

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry. I worded my date wrong. I read New posts now. But I am still in May of 2015, I started from the beginning back in Dec 2017.. Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Liona,
    Love this video. You did a great job with your picture. It's really striking and effective.
    I also loved your sweet kitty getting in on the act :0)
    Jacquie x

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.