Tuesday 20 March 2018

The bare minimum.

Hello. A few items that a girl might need.
Tooth brush - check. Tooth paste in little pink pot - check. Germoline in small black film pot - check. Small piece of soap in plastic mini soap dish with lid - check. Moisturizer in plastic pot - check. Shampoo in small bottle - check. Small torch - check. Bite and sting relief cream - check. Needle for stabbing blisters - check. Spare torch batteries - check. Comb - check. Panty liners - check. Hearing aid batteries - check. Nail scissors - check. Spare specs - check. Pop them all in a plastic bag.

Thanks for popping in, we'll catch up soon.
Toodle pip

13 comments:

  1. I love the lightness of the bare minimum :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sue it was so nice to see your face on Meanqueen's blog as I so miss you daily writings.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi. It's an antiseptic cream which can be used on cuts and abrasions, and any skin sores. I pop my blisters with a needle and smother them in this cream.

      Delete
  3. Looking forward to seeing your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you need sticking plasters Ilona? I always pack some just in case.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I take some but I have never used any yet. No good on blisters because they increase the pressure on them.

      Delete
  5. Ha, that's funny! I cannot live without chapstick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey...You might need a pair of tweezers. Could be a splinter looming about. ;) Dang! I hate splinters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate splinters as well, but prodding around them with a needle usually dislodges them. Ouch! There are lots of things I might need, but past experiences tells me every little item I put in the backpack increases the weight of it. I am now whittling my clothes down to the bare minimum. It will mean I walk around smelly for the second half of the walk ;o)

      Delete
  7. Don't get to read your blog during the week so have to catch up on weekends. This was a good post. Do you also bring sunblock? I guess I ask because you have very fair skin like myself and I have just had two skin biopsies this past week, even though I don't spend a lot of time in the sun and always cover up when I do. Looking forward to your pictures. You've inspired me to plan a walk this fall.

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.