Monday 6 May 2019

Happiness is Terry Miles

I just love this man. Terry brings light and laughter into my life. His enthusiasm for his piano playing fills the screen. His cheeky smile, his stamping feet, and his crazy mop of hair all adds to his fantastic musical talent.

I sent him a request asking him to play Happy Birthday for me, and guess what, he is going to. If you go onto his yooootoooob channel you will see his reply to me. I am chuffed, more than chuffed, I am flippin over the moon. If you subscribe to his channel you will get notification of when my song will be live.



Off to Crafty Club now, then friends are coming round here for an arty crafty natter. Toodle pip.  ilona

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love love love this!!!.What talent and enthusiasm!.I could watch him for hours.I will remember his name and google him,so I can watch him over n over again.How nice of him to do a request for you,he sounds like a lovely bloke too.When is it your birthday..I know that its this month but not sure of the date..It looks like you have got a great day planned today.I am nipping to my daughters house to see her 2 labradors.They are 1 today so I have bought some extra treats for them xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a card to post to you thinking your birthday is at the end of the month. Turns out it's the same day as my auntie Joyce
    92 and my grandson 5 and the royal baby!!! Congratulations may you have many happy returns. My Ilona bag is in skeggy this week. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.