Tuesday 29 September 2020

Moving. Again!!

It's sunny and I am going outside. I'll leave you with this, a new video from Mr Hahn. Elmer has been following me on yooootooob for a long time, and I look at his videos. This one made me laugh. He is 99 years old, since he lost his wife he has been undecided about where he wants to live. He recently moved to a new Condo. Now watch and see what happens next. 

I love people who are true to themselves, and tell it like it is. Nothing to watch, but listen carefully. Yoootooob have told him to buck his ideas up and make more videos because he doesn't have many followers. He thinks they might close his channel down. Do me a favour and make him smile by watching this on yoootooob, and giving him a like. Thanks very much. 
Have a nice day. Catch ya later.  Toodle pip.   ilona

18 comments:

  1. I just gave him a like. Bless him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cherie. I see his video has had a lot of views. I hope this has made him smile

      Delete
  2. I watched and listened but there was no where to press Like on my laptop.I love his attitude....couldnt give a rats arse,lol..and at his age he is entitled to do as he likes!.I am a bit worried that I am going this way,lol,although I am only 65.God knows what I will be like at his age,lol.Lovely man!,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you watched it on here, there aren't the buttons to press. You have to click on the youtube icon on the bottom right which takes you there, then you get the thumbs up under the video.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Ilona!.I have done that now,xx

      Delete
  3. Just watched it Ilona and subscribed! I hope he makes more videos. I want to see him back at his old home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did as you asked. I love his voice. I subscribed and hope he makes more videos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think he has a lovely voice, and so articulate for a 99 year old.

      Delete
  5. He sounds so much like the narrator in the Cary Grant film the Bishops wife ..
    liked and subscribed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He lives in a Condo with 432 people? Neighbours of course, they're not all in one condo, but still. I live in a flat and have only about 110 neighbours and I think that's too many. I'd much rather have my own house, so I understand why he is moving. He does have a very strong voice for a 99 year old and speaks well too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His voice would be perfect to record talking books. Very clear and distinct.

      Delete
  7. I've just shared his channel on FB and Twitter so I hope he will get some new followers as a result.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I wait for the next instalment, moving back into his house.

      Delete
  8. Is he really 99 years old ilona? I wonder if he ever appears in his videos. There’s one he did 9 months ago where you see his hand a lot pointing to his kitchen appliances ...not an old mans hand no wrinkles if that was him then I’ll have some of whatever he takes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So he says, Barb. I don't think he has ever shown his face. His smooth hands may have something to do with the medication he takes.

      Delete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.