Tuesday 22 September 2020

You could make some bunting.

Good evening. Someone asked me if I could make a video about making bunting, so here it is. 
It's so easy, why not have a go and make some for your house or your garden. Let me know how you get on. Which colours you chose, how long did you make it, how many flags, and where is it hanging?  If you have made bunting before this will be easy for you, if you are a beginner give it a try. 
Tatty byes and toodle pip.  Thanks for popping in.  ilona 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this ! I will definitely have a go at making some bunting now you have shown us how easy it is !

    ReplyDelete
  2. The square way of doing it looks so much easier and will give us something to do..other than housework,lol...during these dark nights that are drawing in now.I have been spending a few hours a day reading in my gazebo that hubby has nailed down with all his might,so I think that a bunting inside it would make it look even brighter. As my local charity shop isnt open still,I might as well make use of the flowery summer dresses that are hanging about in my spare room.xx

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.