Wednesday 13 January 2021

Breakfast video. Quit social media.

Good morning. After I have flitted around a few places and tinkered on the keyboard first thing, while supping coffee, I then pick a video to watch while eating breakfast. By the way, this morning it was bran flakes, nuts and seeds, with half a banana and six cherries. I have now moved to almond milk because I like it better than soya. 
Yoootooob always seem to chuck up videos with a common theme according to what I have watched before. They are spying on me of course. Anyway, this one is a follow on from the topic I spoke about yesterday. It puts a bit more meat on the bones of my waffle, and gives a more in depth point of view. You might like it. 
Catch ya later. Toodle pip.   ilona

2 comments:

  1. Ah, you found one of my favourite "modern thinkers" Cal Newport. Mega respect for this man. He wrote a brilliant book which I've read a few times "So Good They Can't Ignore You" based on this Steve Martin interview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teAvv6jnuXY&ab_channel=SuzannePope Your library might have a copy of the book. Talks a lot of sense.
    Linda x

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.