Wednesday 22 March 2023

A tale of two Andrew's.

 I've had more correspondence from my MP, Andrew Percy. 

Mine to him.

Dear Andrew. 

I write again. Your last email to me was a big disappointment. The language you used was condescending and insulting. Parts of it were read out on a video, without identifying you or me of course. It had 67k views, which has alerted people that not all MP's are genuine and caring. 

You could rethink your position and go the same way as Andrew Bridgen. he is a hero for putting the lives of his constituents, the people who voted him in, first. You could admit to making a mistake, and come over to the right side of history. Dr John Campbell has done just that. After steering people towards taking an experimental jab, he now knows it was all built on lies. Many people are waking up.

Andy Percy
Hello 
Your delusion is really quite worrying. 
The idiocy and anti-science crap which Andrew Bridgen has advanced is not only disprovable in fact, it is dangerous and risks damaging lives.
You can continue to believe this whackjoberry if you want to. That is your right. 
But know this. What you believe is not only disproven by every available fact and by the real world data on these vaccines, it is being promoted very much by a bunch of conspiracy theory loons. 
I couldn't give a fig whether my email is read out, anonymised or not, to 67k people of 67 million people. 
The loons who promote these anti-vaccine lies need calling out and I will not stop calling it out whenever and wherever I come across it. 
Those who promote this nonsense should be embarrassed and ashamed of themselves. 
A minority of gullible people will believe it sadly. 
I am sorry you appear to be one of those people. 

Dear Andrew.
Thank you for your response. It is what I expected. 
ilona

to me
And so it should be. 
It is good that you expect people to call you out on the promotion of this nonsense. 
You are making progress towards fact. 
It's also always better when relying on a Dr to advance your argument, to rely on medical doctors who are experts in vaccines and immunology, not ones who got a PHD for designing online teaching tools. Lol. 
Always happy to help educate you and bring you back to the path of actual scientific and medical facts. 
It is important to not get dragged into online conspiracy theory driven nonsense as you have. 
We shall draw it to a close here. I wish you well in searching for actual facts. 

You think you are so clever, don't you. 
What a nasty piece of work you are. 
I will never let it close.
You will be proved wrong.
ilona

to me
Haha. 

Very amusing. 
No, I think medical and scientific experts are clever and it is those who I follow. I certainly believe them over an arm chair expert such as yourself who has been wound up by online rubbish.  
And I certainly don't follow the bassinet teaching of somebody with a PHD in designing online training tools and a potatoe farmer MP. 
I'm embarrassed for you. 
And no, I won't be proved wrong because these vaccines have been delivered to hundreds of millions, if not billions, of people across the globe and all of the data coming back from that attests to the efficacy, safety and amazing job these vaccines have done saving lives.  
There is no debate. The facts have already being established and are proven, without doubt. 
Only a few online whackos and loons think otherwise. 
As I say, I'm embarrassed for you. Your emails are cringe worthy and I would be ashamed and embarrassed to promote this uneducated and ignorant nonsense. 
Have a lovely rest of the weekend and perhaps spend it researching with established, not going down online rabbit holes of a few conspiracy theory nut jobs. 
We won't be communicating any further as I will not engage with whackjobbery any more. 
to Andy
Thank goodness that we won't have to put up with you when you lose your seat. Holly Mumby will make a much better job of it.
to me
As much as I don't want to keep interacting with this whackjob nonsense, I do find your emails highly amusing.  
As for Holly, she has the same views on vaccines as me. That's because she is not a loon and follows the data, the evidence and scientific and medical facts. You should give it a go.  
I'm not losing my seat by the way. An even safer Conservative  seat is being created where I live should I wish to stand there. If I leave parliament it will be because I have decided to leave. 
You seem to know even less about constituency boundary reviews then vaccine efficacy which is saying something.
This really is all too easy.   
Have a lovely Sunday evening. Perhaps try to use it to research the words 'science' and 'facts'. 
to Andy
I am struggling to believe that this is a real MP writing to me. If you are Andrew Percy, I am shocked that you can't be civil to your constituents. Why are you working on a Sunday, and how come your replies come minutes after I have emailed you. Something dodgy going on here.  
to Andy
You keep taking the jabs, you can have my share. I am not so gullible. 
to me
Why would I be civil to anyone spreading dangerous anti-science views. The stuff you are spouting is nonsense. It is debunked widely. It runs contrary to every scientific fact, it runs contrary to the real world date on these vaccines. It is utter utter nonsense. 
As for something dodgy going on because I replied quickly, I think you need to stop thinking everything is a conspiracy! 
If it helps, I'll block this email address so you can't be offended again by a quick reply! 
Dear me! 
to Andy
Yes, block me please. And I will block you. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
And that's how it ended. Mr Percy spouts bullshit. He reads from the official narrative, which is being proved as fabricated lies. They are all in this conspiracy together. All except Andrew Bridgen, and a few others who are mostly too afraid of losing their jobs, losing their credibility, and losing their income. I will not bow down to these people. They are our elected servants. 

Busy today, We will catch up later. Toodle pip.  ilona

2 comments:

  1. You have a lot of patience to interact with this man ilona. Just tell him if he doesn't like it he can jog on. You can write what you want, it's your blog! Some people can bear the thought that they have been lied to and have made poor choices. Good news is that there is more people wakening up, Many of my friends and family are now saying they won't take anymore vaccines.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I will be interacting with him again. I am not really a fighter, don't want to get involved in slanging matches. You can tell that by the way I delete a lot of comments.

      Once people realise that the plandemic was just a distraction based on lies, they can then move on to the next stage of the great reset. There are hidden messages all over the main stream news nudging readers, herding them like sheep, in the direction of the new world order. More need to wake up, because there is no going back.

      Delete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.