Sunday 14 January 2024

Laugh of the day.

 This is too difficult to resist. I read blogs, but comment on few.

Weave's post is a good read, took me a good half hour to go through the comments. A lot of familiar names that I recognise. Weave has more patience than I have to go through it all. It was a good idea to get her friend to help her sort out which comments to keep and which to lose. I find moderating before publishing is a useful tool. 

So what made me laugh?  πŸ˜€πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜πŸ˜„  

Traveller continues his obsession to ridicule me at every opportunity. Apologies to Weave for stealing this, but if he can steal my words to rubbish my blog, then I can steal his. 

Have a nice Sunday. Toodle pip.   ilona

πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

I find it interesting that people without a medical background conclude their “reasoning” is more sound than people who have spent years studying and researching these matters. I believe in expertise. I am a world expert in a field - nothing to do with medicine and not particularly important but it has given me a perspective. I spent many years developing this expertise in my working life. I respect others who have spent many years studying their field. I do not respect people who grain all their “evidence” from Twitter, “alternative media”, decry the mainstream media, and feel they know more than everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are closed.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.