Tuesday 27 February 2024

Lovely weather

A memory from six years ago. 
What I woke up to this morning. 
View from the back living room window. I hang CD's to stop the birds crashing into it. 
View from Mayze's window. 

Hoooray, the hedgehogs are back. This photo is from last year. I put cat food out last night, it's close to the back window so I can shine a light onto it to check if they are about. YESSSSSS, a hedgehog almost cleared the saucer and was having a drink of water. The first sighting of the year. I refilled the saucer before I went to bed, in case any more came. This morning there are several little splodges of poo, they must have had a party. I can see I will have to stock up on Purina One dry kitten food, the one in the pink bag. They love it. 
Today the Post Office comes to the church. I want to get an art project finished so I can move on to the next one. I will go for a walk later. We are approaching the end of the month. The target is 168 miles for the two months. I should just make it, fingers crossed. 
Thanks for popping in. Spread love not hate. Toodle pip.   ilona

PS. New post added to the rabbit hole. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are closed.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.