Wednesday 14 August 2024

Eating too much.

Good evening. Coffee Morning was moved to the afternoon today. It became Afternoon Tea. 12 till 2pm. It's a once a year thing. Food was laid out buffet style, help yourself. Plenty to go around. 
I didn't have a cup of tea, I hate tea. I didn't put much on my plate, there was a veggie selection. I had already had a cooked breakfast and a second mug of coffee, so I was pretty full when I went. It is traditional to have a scone with jam and cream. I couldn't be bothered with that so I had a dollop of cream on a small sponge chocolate cake.

Afterwards I called in to see Angela and we had a glass of sherry and a natter. 
I came home and had the last portion of a veggie stew I made yesterday. 
Then I decided to do a five mile walk because I felt bloated from eating too much. 
Tonight I have been on the phone for nearly an hour, that's why I am late getting this out. 
Catch ya tomorrow. Toodle pip.   ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be published after my approval.