Wednesday, 5 August 2026

Drama

I was close by to this last night, finishing off my litter picking. I saw the smoke, the fire engines were rushing to the scene. 



 Normanby Park Riding School

Thankyou for all the kind messages. We are grateful for your support. We’ve lost all our hay/straw, rugs and some tack. Also our trucks, yard cars, trailers. I know these are material things and can be replaced. We are extremely grateful that all our liveries, our children and all riding school clients got out safely. No words can explain the devastation, we are completely heart broken! Watching our hardwork going up in flames is just heartbreaking. I can’t thank our amazing staff and helpers who managed to free all the horses and ponies out of the back barn. We will keep everyone updated!

Reading through the comments so many people want to help with donations of stuff that's lost, and manual work to put things back to how they were. It happened about 6.30 - 7 pm, so there would have been people around to rescue the horses and ponies. No one is talking about what caused it.
Now I am going to Coffee Morning. Catch ya later. Toodle pip. ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I might publish your comment, or I might not.