I can't add words to this. Our leaders were never leaders. They were puppets and still are.
Break free people and do your own thing.
Make today the best day of your life. ilona
I can't add words to this. Our leaders were never leaders. They were puppets and still are.
Break free people and do your own thing.
Make today the best day of your life. ilona
Isn't he going out with a pop star? Sums him up really,... I wonder how someone like that got to be in the top job,... idiots get in top jobs here in the UK too unfortunately. Norma.
ReplyDeleteHow did he get top job? Of course it was all part of the plan and THEY put him in place. All part of the WEF plan to control us all. Most people don’t know that because they haven’t connected the dots and took that treatment - but the wide away among us who are truth seekers understand what others cannot see. Monika from Essex
Delete