Anyone need a pair of underpants? Let me know and I'll send them to you. Found this afternoon on a litter pick on the Industrial Estate
What else did I find? A posh handbag, a new toothbrush, and a strap thingy with a plastic handle. A football found in the brambles. I dropped that off at the playing field on the way home.
Oh, and a cheese and beetroot sandwich. Someone didn't fancy their lunch.That's one bag full. Note, one boot, couldn't find the other one.
Two bags dropped off at my usual litter bin. This is the litter bin at the bottom end of the pond. There has been lots of picnics going on here in the hot weather. I won't bother bagging this up. The Council can load it all into their truck as it is. At least it's not spread all over the place. I am pleased to report that the Council have collected all my previous pickings. They haven't however checked out the fly tipping I reported. I will put in another report about that.
10.30pm and there are five hedgehogs on the garden. Have a good weekend. Toodle pip. ilona
No comments:
Post a Comment
I might publish your comment, or I might not.