Happy Friday everyone.
I have added stems to the flowers. Tried them in various vases, glasses, and containers but it's difficult to arrange them into a bunch without them falling over. I think I might frame them something like this, so that they are separated, and all the colours are visible. The stems are from old artificial flowers. I have wrapped them in green wool.
I will think about it. Maybe I will add some leaves. I will have a look at the frames I have.Have a good weekend. Toodle pip. ilona
hi Ilona, maybe a bit of blue tack on the bottom of each stem and put them in a none see through vase. They are lovely. Or a big blob in the vase and stick them into it.
ReplyDeleteGood idea.
DeleteThat looks lovely. The gingham background reminds me of my old primary school uniform, we wore dresses in the 1970s, lovingly made by my mum of course. Norma..
ReplyDeleteThe gingham mat is a pet bed I made. It is a bit flat, so now it stays permanently on my desk in front of me.
DeleteI think putting them in a frame is a great idea Ilona. Yes I think adding some leaves would look good - just a few, not too many.
ReplyDeleteI am forming a picture in my mind.
DeleteYou could also put some dry oasis in the vase to hold them in place.
ReplyDeleteJean.
Or some small pebbles in a vase to support the stems. They really are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI'd love your 💐 🌹 🌸 🏵 🌼 💐 🌹 be very nice on my family grave .. they'd look terrific nice and Bright 🌞 ✨️..
ReplyDeleteLots of Blessings & Love
Levi xx ♥️ 💕 ❤️ 😘 💙 💖 ♥️ 💕 ❤️ 😘 💙 💖 ♥️ 💕 ❤️ 😘