Good morning.
It was warm when I stepped outside at midnight to check on Mayze, and make sure the hedgehogs had enough food. I snapped a few pics of the moon. Did you see it where you were? The question is, do I crop or not crop.
Did you see the kerfuffle meaningful discussion, on Cro's blog yesterday? I commend him on tackling a sensitive subject. He has more patience than I have. I was pleasantly surprised to see that many more people are waking up to the true horrors that are in the pipeline for the demise of humanity.
Joining the dots is advisable if we are to stay ahead of the game. Forget all the inflammatory language bandied about by those who refuse to acknowledge that we are heading for difficult times. Forget all the insults used to attack those who think differently. There is no far left and far right. These are terms invented to create confusion in the minds of ordinarily normal people. Those who think rationally and have the ability to work things out for themselves are onto a winner.
The one percent of those who control everything, can be thwarted by the 99 percent who don't consent to this. You have to stand up and say no. You have to claim your right to say no. If you don't, just follow the sheep. The herd will look after you.
Now I am going to Coffee Morning. Enjoy your day. Toodle pip. ilona
Love what you say here,... you really are articulate in expressing things ,.... it's a bit like 'Thought for the Day' which I think used to be on Radio 4,..... intelligent common sence people saying something significant for us to mull over during the day,....... Just an aside: thanks to you I now have 8 old seedtrays/old bowls etc constantly being filled up with water for the birds,.... wow, what a huge number are visiting,... if only more people would think to do that,.. :-)
ReplyDeleteAssessing risks is part of living. Ever since I had a pregnancy scare when I was 19, thankfully the test was negative, I vowed to never take that risk again. Being responsible for 44 - 75 tonnes on the road every day, was full of risks. Learning, watching, and listening to other drivers, then deciding on a course of action became second nature to me. Thank you for your comment. Keep topping up that water for the birds.
DeleteExcellent words. I feel far right and far left make people think they have to pick a side. It causes greater division for media to dish out their hate and fear mongering. We have to decide what is best for ourselves and not worry what others are saying or doing. Like you always say, do your own research. The moon pictures are gorgeous!! Take care and have a great day. 🤗
ReplyDeleteThere's only one side for me. Straight down the middle following my own common sense.
DeleteHave you watched any of Dr. Fauci’s questioning from US senators today? His response to questions was very interesting and somewhat telling in my opinion.
ReplyDeleteI am watching some of it. People are tweeting about it. Apparently he doesn't like answering questions.
DeleteSome quotes.
Listen carefully …. Coronavirus research teams took the bodies of aborted babies and sowed their tiny fingers and scalps into the backs of mice, which then grew baby hair.
They were not and are not the “good guys”
I like Dr Paul and his line of questioning.
When public health turns into covert intelligence and 'trust the science' turns into 'I plead the Fifth,' the verdict writes itself - guilty by silent admission.
Are we watching the collapse of public trust, or just the exposure of who was really*calling the shots?
Fauci won’t answer any questions even ‘What day of the week is it ?” Or “ What colour tie are you wearing ?”
Remember if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear !
Fauci has a lot to hide and much to fear if his full criminal activity is exposed to the public.
When are we going to see him arrested.
It gets worse..It was well known at the time, that Ivermectin and hydroxy would have a good chance of working against the virus. It was all about money.
DeleteSen. Johnson blames Fauci for preventing treatment of Covid patients with highly effective Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine because allowing their use would have prevented the emergency use of the experimental Covid shots and the money for Big Pharma. Fauci didn’t reply
There's more.
DeleteRobert F. Kennedy Jr
@RobertKennedyJr
·
1h
The Real Anthony Fauci became the #1 non-fiction hardcover bestseller despite being the most censored book of the decade. Bookstores, including national chains, refused to carry it. Libraries refused to carry it. Every major newspaper declined to review it. The New York Times refused to publish a paid advertisement for the book and made it #7 on its bestseller list, even though it outsold any other book by thousands of copies.
YouTube took down videos of a book signing. Amazon shadow banned it. Twitter wouldn’t let the publisher promote it.
Despite all of that, 1.4 million Americans bought the book because they were tired of the lies and they wanted their freedom back.
Then today, with hundreds of millions of Americans demanding the truth, Fauci invoked the Fifth Amendment 111 times at his Senate hearing. The American people waited six years for answers. Today, they got silence. But that silence told us all we needed to know.
Thank you,
@SenRandPaul
, for your relentless pursuit of truth, transparency, and accountability.