Sunday, 11 April 2010

I'm gonna climb a mountain

To follow on from the last post of building a mountain, I shall be climbing a mountain on Tuesday. I'm off to the Lake District to meet up with a few others from http://www.walkingforum.co.uk/ and we are going up Helvellyn, the third highest mountain in England. Whooopeeee, I'm so excited. While I am there I thought I might as well do some walks myself as well. It looks pretty interesting on the map, lots of hills, and I might have a trip on a boat, that's if they are working. So, I'll catch up with you later, lots of pics to post when I get back.

2 comments:

  1. Have fun!

    Looking forward to the photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are seeing reports of the UK being covered with ash. I hope you are ok out there climbing your mountain! Texas is looking forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry. Word verification is on. Thanks for your comment.

Comment moderation will apply.