Friday 17 December 2010

My sleeping partner

Look at this picture of innocence, butter wouldn't melt in his mouth, ha ha.



When my attention is diverted I have to remember to check on Henry in case he is up to mischief. So sat at my computer I thought, it's a bit quiet, I wonder what he is up to. We have just done an hour long walk, so this is the time when I can get on with something whilst he takes a nap.

I took a sneaky look into the bedroom and here he is, not at the bottom of the bed, but in my place at the top. And this is where he will be when it is time for bed tonight. Fancy having to shove that great lump over to get in, and he even snores! Worse than being married, ha ha.......well perhaps not :o) He is lovely though.

4 comments:

  1. what is it with animals and beds! our two cats always decide to settle down for the night on our bed at our bedtime, wouldn't mind but they have a bedroom and a bed settee of their own!

    Josie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you imagine what it's like with 2 of them..plus the Husband! I end up in the spare room LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear Kath, I don't think I could cope with that. It is most uncomfortable to lie still all night trying not to disturb Henry. No wonder you go in the spare room with your two pushing you out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ilona, Yes, he's gorgeous but don't forget to buy him a nice Christmas pressie (preferably something edible), otherwise you will end up with this scene:

    http://www.youtube.com/wearefordogs#p/c/EC677D2BA68ED80F

    Cute, huh?

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.